This Italianate rowhouse sits in the middle of the Over-the-Rhine historic district. Built around 1870, it originally housed 9 apartments, and it is detailed with stone window and door trim and an elaborate metal cornice. Over the years, the interior was altered many times while the exterior became more rundown. By the late 1990's, it was vacant and had a large hole in the roof. The current owner stabilized the building in 2000 and began a full renovation in 2015. The building is slated to be completed and reoccupied as a single family residence in January 2016.